Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Never a dull moment

So, I have decided to create a new blog that combines all aspects of my life, instead of just my business. I have a facebook page dedicated to Megan Lee Designs, and I find that I have completely neglected my MLD Blog. Instead, I will be blogging about my day-to-day life in Berwyn and the craziness that ensues. However, as the owner of Megan Lee Designs, I will also be posting about business goings on, as that is what 80% of my life revolves around.

Since moving here in July of 2010, my life has changed a LOT. Owning a home is awesome and as anyone will tell you, a lot of hard work. I don't think you quite understand until you are a homeowner...We have a brick bungalow that was built in 1925 (or 1926?) and is in good shape, while still needing a lot of work. I plan to post any projects, big or small, which might inspire me to get started on some of those projects... (oh, and I totally overuse ellipses. sorry.) I am planning on planting a vegetable garden in the near future and am clueless about plants, so that should be an adventure.

Other topics that my lovely readers will learn about are my new obsession with Crossfit, DerbyLite, Paleo, and my love of cooking and food in general. More about those activities soon, maybe more than you wanted to know :)

Basically, I love my life in Berwyn even though I do miss Ukrainian Village. Its a different lifestyle, but one I was ready for and am embracing wholeheartedly. Cause Berwyn is the new black, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment